The following is a partial list and of the items populating the "Series" list. By using the "Filter by Series" Search Filter, a user can quickly isolate the following groups:
- 100 Paintings
- A series of 100 small paintings by Tim Biskup, executed in 2001-2002.
- 100 Posters 134 Squirrels
- Denotes art included in "100 POSTERS 134 SQUIRRELS: A decade of hot dogs, large mammals, and independant rock: the handcrafted art of Jay Ryan," introduction by Greg Kot, essays by Steve Albini, Art Chantry and Debra Parr. (Punk Planet Books (11/05); numbering is based on that of the book.
- A To Z
- A series of 26 prints by SHAG (Josh Agle), one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Acid Tests
- Promotional art for the Merry Pranksters' Acid Tests of the 1960s.
- Adult Swim
- A set of prints produced in 2003 commemorating the cartoons on the "Adult Swim" program on the Cartoon Network.
- All Good
- Commemorative art for the annual All Good Festival.
- Annual Fantasy Fest Official Poster
- Official commemorative art for the annual Fantasy Fest, held in Key West, FL.
- Another Planet Entertainment
- Promotional art for shows produced by Another Planet Entertaintment; numbering is as designated on the art.
- Denotes art included in "The Art of Modern Rock" by Paul Grushkin and Dennis King (Chronicle Books, 2004); numbering is based on that of the book.
- Denotes art included in "The Art of Rock" by Paul Grushkin (Abbeville Press, 1989); numbering is based on that of the book.
- Avalon Attractions
- Promotional art for shows produced by Avalon Attractions; numbering is as designated on the art.
- Numbering is based on that of the definitive catalogue raisonné "Winslow Homer Engravings" by Philip C. Beam (Harper & Row, 1979).
- Group of four prints executed in 1996-1997 by Shepard Fairey: John, Paul, Ringo, and "Obey Giant" in lieu of George.
- Vintage Bill Graham series
- Modern Bill Graham Fillmore series aka F series
- Vintage Bill Graham Fillmore East series
- Modern Bill Graham Presents series
- Modern Bill Graham Special Edition series
- Big Summer Classic
- Art produced for the Big Summer Classic 2005 concert series; artists included Ames Design, Jeff Wood/Johnny Thief, EMEK, Justin Hampton, Gary Houston, Jesse Philips, Jermaine Rogers, Harry Rossit, and Table2Press.
- Art produced in conjunction with the BlackRedYellow.com Pearl Jam poster site.
- BlowUpDolls Series 1
- Produced by Jamungo (and their first release), these 90mm-tall figures are designed by FERG, TVM, and Frank Kozik. There are 8000 Units produced for Series 1. Sold in blind assortments; breakdown of figures: BAMOFLAUGE - 12.5% (1,000); BUD - 12.5% (1,000); GASATTACK - 12.5% (1,000); GHOST - 12.5% (1,000); KILLFISH - 12.5% (1,000); NEWK - 12.5% (1,000); POSTAL - 12.5% (1,000); BUD TROOPER - 6.25% (500); UNNABOMBER - 3.7% (300); FBOMB - 2.5% (200); NADE (Grey) - 950; NADE (Orange) - 50.
- Commemorative art done for the "Best Poster Convention;" artists include Michael Everett, Ryan Kerrigan and A.J. Masthay.
- Built to Spill Fall 03
- Art produced for dates on Built to Spill's Fall 2003 Tour; artists included Angryblue (Justin Kaemerer), Casey Burns, EMEK, Dan Grzeca, Heads of State, Billy Perkins and Jay Ryan. Sold in a set
- Circus Punks
- A series of knock-down dolls, see CircusPunks.com for more information.
- Conscious Alliance
- Art produced in conjunction with Conscious Alliance food drives.
CONSOLIDATED BLACK SERIES
De La Luz
- Decoder Ring Fine Art Series
- This project is a collaborative effort between the Decoder Ring Design Concern and a select group of nationally acclaimed designers, artists and creative thinkers. Each Print Series artist spends a week in the DRDC studio creating original art that is translated to a limited edition fine art serigraph. Each print is a limited edition of 100, with only 80 available to the public. All prints are signed, numbered and embossed.
Digital Buddha Comics
Drowning Creek Prints
- Starting with the 2001 fall tour, Dylan's cardstock posters were marked with series designations.
- "Art for art's sake" - art produced in conjunction with ExpressoBeans.com; see the EB Series Wiki page for a detailed explanation.
- A series of 118 original color chalk pastel drawings, created by Scott Nybakken at the Company of Science and Art in 1991 for the music video for the Phish song "Esther." The video was shown just once, between sets at a show in Somerville, Massachusetts on July 19, 1991.
- Art produced for dates on Dianogah's Spring 2004 European Tour; artists included Geoff Peveto, Jesse LeDoux, Kevin Mercer, Diana Sudyka, Dan McCarthy, Andrew Todd, Art Chantry, Dan Grzeca, Nick Butcher, Mat Daly, Jason Harvey, and Jay Ryan. There were about 40 sets of each of the twelve posters available for sale; sets are packaged in a screenprinted paper 'portfolio.'
- Everybody Sqwerts
- Art produced for an exhibit of custom Sqwerts, held 4/28/07 at Secret Headquarters in Denton, Texas. Exhibit produced by RocketPop.net.
- Chet Helms' Vintage Family Dog series from San Francisco
- Modern Family Dog / Maritime Hall series; predates the MHP series
- Vintage Fillmore Denver series
- Flatstock 1
- Commemorative art done for the 1st Flatstock poster convention, held 9/28-29/2002 at San Francisco's Cellspace.
- Flatstock 2
- Commemorative art done for the 2nd Flatstock poster convention, held 3/14-15/2003 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Flatstock 3
- Commemorative art done for the 3rd Flatstock poster convention, held 8/30-9/1/2003 at the Seattle Center.
- Flatstock 4
- Commemorative art done for the 4th Flatstock poster convention, held 3/19-20/2004 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Flatstock 5
- Commemorative art done for the 5th Flatstock poster convention, held 9/4-6/2004 at the Seattle Center.
- Flatstock 6
- Commemorative art done for the 6th Flatstock poster convention, held 3/18-19/2005 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Flatstock 7
- Commemorative art done for the 7th Flatstock poster convention, held 9/3-5/2005 at Seattle's Fisher Pavillion.
- Flatstock 8
- Commemorative art done for the 8th Flatstock poster convention, held 3/16-18/2006 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Flatstock 9
- Commemorative art done for the 9th Flatstock poster convention, held 7/29-30/2006 at Union Park, Chicago.
- Flatstock 10
- Commemorative art done for the 10th Flatstock poster convention, held 9/2-4/2006 at the Seattle Center Coliseum.
- Flatstock 11
- Commemorative art done for the 11th Flatstock poster convention, held 9/21-23/2006 at the Reeperbahn Fest, St.Pauli - Hamburg, Germany.
- Flatstock 12
- Commemorative art done for the 12th Flatstock poster convention, held 3/15-17/2006 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Flatstock 13
- Commemorative art done for the 13th Flatstock poster convention, held 7/14-15/2007 at Union Park, Chicago.
- Flatstock 14
- Commemorative art done for the 14th Flatstock poster convention, held 9/1-3/2007 at the Seattle Center Coliseum.
- Numbering is based on that of the definitive catalogue raisonné "John Taylor Arms: A Man For All Time - The Artist and His Work" by William Dolan Fletcher (Eastern Press, 1982).
- Floral Pattern
- A series of 8 floral design prints made by Shepard Fairey in 2006.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez Quartet
- Gigposter Art Series
- Art produced in conjunction with GigPosters.com, numbered in order of release.
- Promotional art for shows produced by House of Blues; numbering is as designated on the art.
- Art produced for the first 29 dates of High On Fire's 2006 Tour.
- Art produced for the 2nd leg of High On Fire's 2006 Tour.
Hurricane Poster Project
International Art Exchange
Invasive Pedestrian Micro-Germs
- Jackson 500
- Tim Biskup's series of 500 small paintings
- Jam Cruise
- Official poster of the annual Jam Cruise, numbered sequentially.
- Jerry Garcia: The Collected Artwork
- Lithographic Offset prints produced for inclusion with Limited Edition boxed sets of "Jerry Garcia: The Collected Artwork" (edited by April Higashi, 2005).
- Jim Burgett Presents
- Promotional art for shows produced by Jim Burgett.
- Jim Salzer Presents
- Promotional art for shows produced by Jim Salzer.
- Vintage California venue series
- Live Phish
- LivePhish CD series
Living Tree Paper
Lunch Money Solo Artist Series
Man's Ruin Records
Mandala Card Series 1
Mark Arminski Catalog : Mark Arminksi
- McCarthy 9/04-8/05 Art Print Sub.
- Art that is included in Dan McCarthy's "12 Months/12 Prints" 2004-2005 print subscription, numbered in order of release.
- McCarthy 9/05-8/06 Art Print Sub.
- Art that is included in Dan McCarthy's "12 Months/12 Prints" 2005-2006 print subscription, numbered in order of release.
- McCarthy 9/06-8/07 Art Print Sub.
- Art that is included in Dan McCarthy's "12 Months/12 Prints" 2006-2007 print subscription, numbered in order of release.
- McCarthy OG paintings
- Paintings by Dan McCarthy.
- Gigposters produced by 2b1 / Maritime Hall Productions for shows at San Francisco's Maritime Hall and Santa Cruz's Palookaville; numbering is based on that of the publisher and is usually indicated on the poster.
Monsters of the Underground
- Music Midtown
- Commemorative art for the annual Music Midtown Festival, held in Atlanta, Georgia.
NBX - Giclees Suite 1
Neo Kaiju Project Set
- Neon Rose
- Vintage Victor Moscoso series.
- NOLA Jazz Fest
- Official commemorative art for the annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
OBEY DJ Shadow Public Works Project
OBEY Large format
- Osiris Productions
- Osiris published dozens of posters, mostly by artists Michael English and Nigel Waymouth, whose collaboration was called Hapshash & the Colored Coat.
Outside the Spotlight
Pala's Shop series
- Denotes art included in "Panda Meat," edited by Frank Kozik (Last Gasp, 2005).
- Phil Cushway Lithograph
- Art produced in conjunction with or in commemoration of PhishPosters.com.
- PNE Audioslave 05
- Art by the Post Neo Explosionism triumverate (EMEK, Justin Hampton, Jermaine Rogers) commissioned for dates on Audioslave's 2005 tour, numbered in chronological sequence of the tour dates. Stanley Mouse and Jeff Wood contributed to this series as guest artists.
- PNE QOTSA 03
- Art by the Post Neo Explosionism triumverate (EMEK, Justin Hampton, Jermaine Rogers) commissioned for dates on the Queens of the Stone Age's 2003 tour, numbered in chronological sequence of the tour dates.
- PNE QOTSA 05
- Art by the Post Neo Explosionism triumverate (EMEK, Justin Hampton, Jermaine Rogers) commissioned for dates on the Queens of the Stone Age's 2005 tour, numbered in chronological sequence of the tour dates. Brian Ewing, Shepard Fairey, Brad Klausen, Tara McPherson, Jay Ryan, Serigraphie Populaire and Todd Slater contributed to this series as guest artists.
- Pollock Hemp
- Jim Pollock's benefit prints on hemp content paper.
Post No Bills
Poster Pop Portfolio Series
- QOTSA Duluth Tour 07
- (aka Swampy's QOTSA Series) - A series of posters for each night of the Queens of the Stone Age's 2007 U.S. Tour, coordinated with band management's approval by ExpressoBeans member swampviking.
- Retinal Circus
- Promotional art produced for shows at the vintage Vancouver venue The Retinal Circus.
- Art produced by Richard Goodall Gallery. Numbering per RGG's master list.
- "Russ Gibb Presents" - art produced for shows by promoter Russ Gibb.
- SAC Stages 04
- Stages is a set of four limited edition signed digital-media prints by Scott Campbell (aka SAC), published in 2004 by Lineage Gallery in Burlington, VT. The set of four prints and custom packaging was printed in Milton, VT by Villanti and Sons (who also did all of the offset lithograph printing for Phish). The prints were available only as a complete portfolio of four and included custom designed packaging, which contains elements of all four prints and acts as a "decoder ring" for the set.
Sandusky Bay Poster Works
Scenes of Coventry
SDCC Glow-in-the-Dark Decks
Secret Art Collection, The
See Hues Psycadoodle Circus ('04)
- Sqwerts Series 1
- Soft vinyl toys produced in 2006 by Jamungo, featuring custom designs by FERG, TVM, Frank Kozik, Tado, and Tara McPherson. 1,750 total units were produced for the inital Sqwert series. Unit breakdown: Batbrow Pink - 250; Batbrow GID - 100; Death Sqwert 3000 - 350; Ghostface - 350; Sheffield Moor Run - 350; Vampire Ninja - 350
Street Artists Guild
Supersuckers Tour 04 Series
Swamp Co. prints
TAZ : an artists' collective
Telluride Blues Festival
TEN CLUB / TUM YETO JOINT
- That Tune Hunt
- A series of approximately 40 original pen & ink drawings by moe. guitarist Chuck Garvey. The pieces were sold at moe.down 5 (Sept 3-5, 2004) for $100 each, with all proceeds benefiting ArtWorks Cincinnati, an arts and apprenticeship program for teens. The artwork was originally created for "That Tune Hunt" at previous moe.down festivals, where fans would guess the names of moe. songs depicted by the art.
Twelve Monkeys With Hats (And One Squid)
Valiant Fans Validated Signature Series
- Vandermark 5 Boxed Set
- Created by Dan Grzeca in 2004 for the Vandermark Five's US spring tour with Atomic. 20 posters, limited edition CDR and Box; 100 copies of this set. Poster designers are: Nick Butcher, Dan Grzeca, Steve Walters/ Screwball Press, Jay Ryan, The Little Friends of Printmaking, Amy Jo, Dirk Fowler, Seripop, Methane Studios, Ames Bros, Diana Sudyka, Mat Daly, Dexterity Press, Casey Burns/ Tooth, Jesse LeDoux/Jeff Kliensmith, Andrew Todd, Cricket Press/Brian Turner, Kristen Christensen, LargeMammal Press, and Gunsho/JamesQuigley.
Vandermark 5 / Atomic poster series
- Commemorative art for the 2005 Vegoose Festival, held 10/29-30 in Las Vegas.
- Widespread Panic Moon Times
- Fanzine for the band Widespread Panic.